Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer 2010



Yikes! I go to Montana for a month and all of a sudden it’s summer here in Spokane. My house has sort of air conditioning, but in the kitchen it is about 15 degrees hotter than the living room – and it just so happens that the desktop computer I’m writing this on is in the kitchen. It is making me look forward to the move to New Mexico and having some office space. Since this is the first time I have not had the crazy merry-go round schedule of work/school/work/school in quite some time, I thought I’d work on this blog. I want to use it to keep track of all the nerd related things I’m involved in – like sci-fi and fantasy books, video games, movies, tv-shows, tech, etc. So you have lots of un-asked for opinions to look forward to!

First, a quick Friday rundown:

What I’m Playing:

Persona 3 Portable on PSP

Saw on 360

What I’m Reading:

Decision at Doona by Anne McCaffery

What I’m Watching:

True Blood (season 3 – on Sundays)

Inception (out today – look for a review!)


1 comment:

Colette Breshears said...

I love that book. Good author. ;)